Saturday, December 02, 2006

By The River Pampa I Stood

To all my online friends,

You will be glad to hear that my debut novel

"By The River Pampa I Stood"

is being launched by Srishti Publishers in Delhi
on 9 Dec 2006. There will be a book reading session
at Oxford Bookstores in Delhi on the same day
and later on in Bangalore and Chennai.
The book will hit the bookshelves in Indian bookstores
in the second week of December as a gift
at Christmas for book lovers.

Hope you will buy it, read it, enjoy it
and post your comments.

Geeta Abraham Jose

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness.. I am overwhelmed!..
Congratulations..
I am so happy for you
Just sooooooo happy
Can't wait to get the book.. How do I get a copy? I want it signed..
I am just so happy..congrats techno!!!!!!!

Geets said...

Oh Sarah, that was pretty fast. I wanted you to know first.
I'll make sure that you get a signed copy even though you are at the other end of the earth.
I may have to go to Delhi for the launch.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the big day

VIDYA said...

omg.......................


congrats.........

iam soooooo happpppyyy

me comin for readin session in chennai......

cant wait.....

Alex said...

Congrats! :)

madhavan kutty said...

Congrats!
Wish you the very best, looking forward to reading the book!

Geets said...

vidya, alex, madhavankutty : Thanks a lot for your good wishes. I guess I need loads of it in the coming days.
vidya, really looking forward to meeting you.
madhavankutty, I look forward to your comments on the book

VIDYA said...

muahhh........

iam exicted...

wats te book abt ...plz do write a post on tht

Geets said...

vidya: your wish is my command. See today's post

Thanu said...

I dunno how I missed this post. I was in India cud have picked up a copy for me and Sarah too...

Wasn't it featured in magazins Week?